Please join us for our next HReview breakfast seminar: *
Beware Ye of Little Faith:
An employer’s duty to act in *good faith*
during and at the end of the employment relationship -
Know your obligations and avoid unprecedented liability
1. History and evolution of the employer’s duty of good faith
2. Recent developments and shocking damage awards
3. Considerations prior to and during the employment relationship
- When negotiating a contract
- During the employment relationship
- Justifying the decision to terminate
- When to provide reasons
- When silence is golden
- Letters of reference
4. Considerations at the end of the employment relationship
5. What does the future hold?
(Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.; program at 8:00 a.m.)
We look forward to seeing you!
* Law Society of Upper Canada CPD Credits: This HReview Seminar may be applied toward general CPD credits.
* HRPAO CHRP designated members should inquire at www.hrpa.ca for certification eligibility guidelines regarding this HReview Seminar.