Most Recent Seminar
THANK YOU to all who attended our most recent HReview Seminar held on
September 27, 2017.
At the seminar we discussed:
Let’s Talk About Sex: Workplace Indecencies and Indiscretions
- Sexual Harassment
- What is sexual harassment?
- When is an employer liable for sexual misconduct in the workplace?
- What is the range of penalty?
- Is an anti-fraternization policy a good idea?
- What type of conduct can an employer legitimately prohibit in the workplace?
- When does sexual misconduct that occurs outside of the traditional workplace become a workplace issue?
- What is an employer’s responsibility when it comes to “sexting”, sexualized emails, and other explicit social media based communications?
- When can an employer discipline or discharge an employee for off duty conduct?
- How should an employer respond to questions from the media?