Most Recent Seminar
THANK YOU to all who attended our most recent HReview Seminar held on
February 1, 2017.
At the seminar we discussed:
Workplace Investigations: How to Comply with the Law and Manage Risk
- Harassment Investigations
- The requirement to conduct an ‘appropriate’ investigation under Bill 132.
- How the Ministry of Labour can (and is) enforcing Bill 132.
- The benefit of conducting an investigation into a health or safety accident or incident.
- Responding to a Ministry of Labour request during an investigation.
- Risks and costs associated with an improper investigation.
- Third party vs. internal investigation - when to ‘outsource’ a workplace investigation.
- When your investigation will (and will not) be privileged.
- How to instruct and manage a third party investigator.
- How to deal with the complainant and respondent during a workplace investigation.
- The investigation report is in your hands - now what? Requirements and best practices for the post-investigation process.