Most Recent Seminar
THANK YOU to all who attended our most recent HReview Seminar held on
June 6, 2018.
At the seminar we discussed:
Drugs (including Cannabis) in the Workplace - Employer Rights and Obligations - Best Practices to Protect Your Workplace
- Balancing Safety, Privacy and Human Rights
- Employer rights and obligations regarding cannabis, opioids or other impairing substances.
- The significance of medical vs. recreational use.
- The impact cannabis can have on cognitive ability.
- Recognizing signs of impairment.
- Measuring impairment.
- Types of testing: pre-employment; pre-access; random; post-incident; return to work.
- New developments in testing technology.
- New developments in the law.
- Holding employees accountable.
- Practical tips on developing and implementing effective policies.