Tim provides advice and representation to employers in many areas of employment and labour law with particular focus on:
- Administrative Law
- Attendance Management
- Civil Litigation
- Compensation and Benefits Plans
- Employee Relations
- Employee Screening and Hiring
- Employment Contracts
- Employment Standards
- Executive Employment Agreements and Compensation
- Human Rights and Accommodation
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Wrongful and Constructive Dismissal Litigation
Tim is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, Canadian Bar Association and Ontario Bar Association (Labour & Employment; Civil Litigation; Constitutional, Civil Liberties and Human Rights; Workers’ Compensation; and Young Lawyers).
Tim obtained his law degree from Queen’s University, where he received several awards for academic achievements and participated in an international moot. Prior to law school, Tim obtained a Bachelor of Science with a major in Biochemistry from McGill University.
Publications and Media Mentions: