Daryl is a skilled lawyer who provides advice and representation to businesses in a variety of labour and employment matters with particular emphasis on workplace safety and insurance, human rights and disability management. Prior to joining Sherrard Kuzz LLP, Daryl worked for a public sector agency specializing in management-side workers’ compensation matters. Daryl has taught labour and employment law at George Brown College.
Daryl’s expertise includes:
- Administrative Law
- Advising the Multinational and Multi-Jurisdictional Employer
- Civil Litigation
- Collective Agreement Administration
- Construction Labour Relations
- Employee Relations
- Employment Contracts
- Employment Standards
- Grievance Arbitration
- Human Rights and Accommodation
- Labour Relations Board Proceedings
- Management Training
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Policy Development and Implementation
- Workplace Audits
- Workplace Safety and Insurance
Daryl is a member of the Canadian Bar Association, Ontario Bar Association (Labour & Employment, Civil Litigation, Constitutional, Civil Liberties & Human Rights, and Workers’ Compensation) and Law Society of Upper Canada.
Daryl obtained his law degree at Queen’s University prior to which he completed his Bachelor of Arts (Honours) degree at University of Toronto.